Sunday 23 March 2014

Sorry for the Absence!

I haven't been on here posting or even reading blogs for a really long time and there's a good reason.

I'm pregnant! and I'm sure all the mums out there will understand when I say I have been suffering quite badly with 'morning sickness' which actually does not happen only in the morning but all day and night so whoever came up with that term is a liar! So for the past 3 months (I'd say virtually from conception!) I've had my head down the toilet or I've been asleep in bed so blogging has really taken a back seat.

I'm feeling a lot better than I was (partly due to medication!) though so it's time to get back on here and I've got some major catching up to do!

I'm part of the 2014 blogger challenge and I intend to catch upon all the posts I've missed so far (sorry guys) and I've got some other posts planned too.

Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment