Thursday 6 February 2014

Blogger Challenge: Topic 3 Once upon a time

Apologies that this is a late post; illness, computer troubles and internet connection combined are responsible and I'm actually having to post from work!

 
Let me start by saying I am not a reader. I am not one of those people that ‘loves a good book’ and I haven’t read any of the classics. I find it difficult to firstly find time to sit down and do nothing but read when I have so many other things that take priority and secondly it’s very hard for me to keep interested. I will say that from my very limited experience of authors my favourite has to be Roald Dahl and I have actually read all of his books. I expect most people will have read something by him including my favourite – Matilda as he is such a popular children’s author. He also wrote a series of short stories for adults, some of which are rather chilling and defiantly more adult and I defiantly recommend giving them a go!
Post your links below so I can follow you in the blogger challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment