Wednesday 1 January 2014

New Years Resolutions

It's that time of year again! Now I have to say like most people I'm full of good intentions at the start of the year then it all goes downhill from about April time so this year I have some smaller more manageable challenges.

1) Everyone should always take chances and try new things so my first resolution is to cook new foods. I have sooooooo many cook books but I hardly use them, I bake all the time and am constantly trying new cake and cupcake recipes but main meals are slightly in a weekly cycle. So me and my partner have decided to take this on together and once a week we are going to cook something new!

2) My second one is to take more photographs. I always regret not taking a photograph to record a memory at a particular moment in time and there is no excuse! I have a decent camera on my phone which I always carry with me so this one is mainly down to me remembering to take it! - I now have Instagram so this may help - follow me here

3) My partner and I have both agreed to do more exercise (probably on everyones list!). We are very good at this though! I love Gillian Michaels, she's a personal trainer you may have seen on the Biggest Loser and she is tough! I have almost all of her fitness DVDs and we love them, they are difficult to start with but man do they work! I got the killer buns and thighs for xmas which we've done almost everyday and I've just ordered her yoga DVD. We've decided to use the morning time to also get a workout in even if its 10minute abs, not everyday but an increase is better than nothing!

4) My fourth resolution is to blog more! I am new to the blogging world and I would like to continue and to build my readership in 2014 so if you decide to follow me make sure you leave a comment so I can take a look at your blog too!

5) And Finally! my fifth new years resolution is to wear more of my wardrobe, like many people I tend to wear the same pieces over and over again. Last year I said that I was not going to buy any clothes for a whole year, well you can imagine how that worked out! I lasted a whole 4 months and then I finally cracked April/May time. So instead in a bid to spend less and save more I am going to wear more of the clothes I already have instead of buying more.

What are your New Years Resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment