Monday 16 December 2013

Questions and answers

So I've been looking at some of the other blogs from the bloggers who have joined the 2014 blogging challenge and I came across this post of Kathryne's  over on confessionsofanessexgirl. I thought I'd give it a go and add some of my own questions too.

1) What you wearing?
Well currently a massive snuggly sparkly jumper and pyjama bottoms, not the most attractive but extremely comfy on a cold winters night!

2) Ever been in love?
Yes! I am madly in love with my fiancé Tom :)

3) Ever had a terrible breakup?
Also Yes! I've been cheated on and taken advantage of in terms of my loyalty a few times.

4) How tall are you?
5ft 2in, I like being small apart from Zara's trousers are about a foot too long for me.

5) How long does it take for you to get ready in a morning?
Not long at all, I plan the night before, usually 20-30mins if I have to style my hair, if not 10mins

6) Any tattoos?
Yes, my first was a small star on my wrist, then I got some more stars on the inside of my ankle. I also have two swallows one on my hip and one on my ribs, but no more, that's it now!

7) Any piercings?
Just a few in my ears, I used to have my belly button, Madonna and bottom lip done but I took them out when I finished uni.

8) Favourite show?
Oh I have too many! Currently it's Bones, I love crime series like csi, dexter, body of proof, the mentalist

9) Favourite bands?
I'm gunna sound really daft now, I used to be really into music and now I only listen to the radio in the car,

10) Something you miss?
I miss education, I love learning new things which was one of the great things about being a teacher, I'd get told I'd have to teach biology next week so I'd have to go and research it and relearn it all. I would like to get on a course in the new year but there all so expensive :(

11) How old are you?
27! Although I get I'd every time I try to buy booze! I will be happy for looking young when I'm 60.

12) Favourite colour?
Red

13) Style Era?
60s and 70s

14) Style icon?
There's too many! I love the boho look and someone who does that really well is Nicole Richie who I love also Rachel Zoe, the Olsen twins.

15) Favourite food?
I love anything sweet, any desert I will gladly eat. I'm a vegetarian, simply because I don't like the taste of meat so I love cooking and coming up with healthy meat free alternatives.

16) Place you want to visit?
New York

17) Favourite piece of jewellery?
My new Michael Korrs watch! And also my engagement ring

18) Make up look?
I usually just use tinted moisturiser, apply a black cat eyeliner, mascara and a nude lip. At the moment I'm also wearing a dark plum matte lipstick.

19) Nails?
I always wear nail varnish, I change it every couple of days. I have quite a few and I love trying new brands, my fav though is defiantly OPI, I've also recently been loving Revlon. I'm defiantly wearing a lot of dark autumnal colours at the moment and xmas glitter!

20) Heels or flats?
Heels! I'm rather short so I wear heels daily ( not ridiculously high though) and wedges are defiantly my favourites. Currently I'm enjoying wearing my flat lace up Primark boots though, defiantly needed to keep my feet warm when walking the dog!

Comment below and leave a link if you decide to do this or have done anything similar! I'd love to read your answers




No comments:

Post a Comment