Saturday 7 December 2013

Pugs!

If you have read my 'about me' section then you will know that I have a Pug! His name is Eddie and he is 3 years old. Now I'm the first to admit that I am a crazy pug lady, I adore this crazy pug and he is a proper pampered pooch. Anyone who has dogs will tell you each dog has their own personality and Eddie is no different! We got him when he was 1 and he had already lost one of his eyes because of an ulcer, believe me this does not stop him from doing anything and he certainly causes plenty of mischief.



Pugs all seem to share the same little quirks and the artist Gemma Correll captures these perfectly! I love her artwork and have cards and postcards in frames all over the house. Her book about pugs is definatly on my xmas wishlist.


Does anyone else have pugs or dogs?

2 comments:

  1. Ermygod these post is so cute, i really really want a little black pug :)
    http://thewhimsysea.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Me too I really want a little black sister pug for Eddie!

    ReplyDelete